"William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At 06:02 PM 6/18/2002, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>> Fast feedback to irc://irc.openprojects.net/#apr channel, or simply reply
>> here.
>> This isn't a long vote, say, the next 15-30 minutes.
>
> jwoolley, pier, brian pane, (me) all +1 by IRC
>
> Continuing the tally for a few more minutes.

Confirmed to be running on MacOS/X without any apparent problem. For the URL
stuff (now that the router seems to be fixed), I will check back tomorrow,
but from few tests I've made, I suspect it's allright...

    Pier

--
[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with