Larry Rosenman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Can anyone tell me what I need to provide to get these 3 bugs looked at:
>
> 8712

need to modify apxs to add LoadModule/AddModule outside of <IfXXX>

I thought somebody commented on this general problem recently.  My
guess is that there won't be a lot of desire to mess with this in 1.3
(my opinion only).

> 10156

How do GNU config.sub/config.guess represent Unixware 8+?  Do they
bite off on the re-brand to OpenUNIX?

> 10235

Too much in one PR (if there is an IPv6 problem *and* a DSO build
problem you probably want separate PRs).

Please update the PR to make the following clear:

What is the exact failure with --enable-mods-shared=all?  Are the
modules built?  Do they load?

What exactly is the IPv6 failure?  Did everything build?  Was there a
run-time failure?

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Born in Roswell... married an alien...