Tony Toyofuku <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Many months ago I submitted a patch for UDP support within Apache 2.0.  This
> a resubmission of that patch,

Regarding the APR changes:

Why would we need apr_udp_connect() that dups the socket?  I don't see
the relationship between normal udp client behavior and duping the
socket.

It looks like IPv6 support is broken by the patch.  apr_sockaddr_t has
the length of the native socket address in it.  Use that when you set
msg.msg_namelen.

It looks like apr_sendto() is broken by the patch.  Previously the
caller could specify the target socket address.  With your patch the
caller's parameter is ignored.

Discussion of the APR changes should move to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope this helps,

Jeff

p.s. if you must use attachments, please use a mime type of text/plain

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Born in Roswell... married an alien...