Tsuyoshi SASAMOTO wrote:
> On Solaris, this macro definition is required to build successfully:
>   -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D__EXTENSIONS__
>
> By the way, with the perchild MPM, httpd performance is
> "T2 (alternate) thread lib < T1 (default) thread lib".
when I was speaking to the sun people they said that in order to get
better performance with the Solaris9(t2) threading we need to bind the
processes to individual CPU's.

> http://groups.google.com/groups?[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> By contrast, with the worker MPM, "T2 thread lib > T1 thread lib"
> (But the difference is smaller than the perchild MPM).

some comments..
the stats seems high.. make sure you have the:
        Options FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverrides none
specified
also try 'AcceptMutex pthread' this worked better for my tests.
there may be some other things, but I would need to see your config file.