Peter Van Biesen wrote:

> 0xc1bfb06c in apr_bucket_alloc () from /opt/httpd/lib/libaprutil.sl.0
> (gdb) where
> #0  0xc1bfb06c in apr_bucket_alloc () from
> /opt/httpd/lib/libaprutil.sl.0

> The resources used by the process increase linearly until the maximum
> per process is reached after which the crash occurs. Did we do an alloc
> without a free ?

It looks like each bucket is being created but never freed, which
eventually causes a segfault when buckets can no longer be created.

This might be the bucket code leaking, or it could be the proxy code not
freeing buckets after the buckets are sent to the client.

Anyone know how you free buckets?

Regards,
Graham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]