Joshua,
    I have moved the LDAP modules back into /experimental.  I also
moved the files mod_auth_ldap.html and mod_ldap.html into /manual/mod.
These html files were orignally pulled from the CVS attic so I would
expect that they are fairly old.  The content is still valid but I am
sure that the format might be lacking.  If you could update the .html
files and also incorporate the sample .conf file, that would be great.

thanks,
Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

Brad Nicholes wrote:
> Is it appropriate to place the docs
> for an experimental module in /docs/manual/mod

Yes.  They'll need to be converted to XML, but you can just drop them
in
for now if you don't have time to do that.

> and the sample .conf in
> /docs/conf

No, I don't think we want to pollute conf/ that way.  There have been
various proposals on what to do with sample configuration files, but
for
now, I'd suggest just integrating the example configuration directly
into the docs.  I can do that myself at some point if you don't want to

do it.

Joshua.