On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 05:26:13PM -0700, Greg Stein wrote:
> How is a subrequest normally involved in a plain old GET against an SVN
> repository? Or was this to solve another situation?

Well, my website uses virtual includes and all the pages are
stored within SVN, so one SVN-served file causes subreqs to
two or three other SVN-served files.  But, mod_dav refuses to
participate in subrequests (due to the the DONE and assbackwards
problem.)

> Hmm. You should be using path_info, then. Your code uses r->uri which might
> have queries, params, etc.

Well, we manage to make a mess of r->path_info when we generate
r->filename.  So, we could strcat r->filename and r->path_info.

> Hmm. We might not even need the fixup. Now that *every* handler is executed
> nowadays, we can probably just remove the concept of "dav-handler" and move
> those checks in type_checker/fixups into dav_handler() itself.

Hmm.  Perhaps.  I'll take a look at it.  -- justin