thanks for the response, much appreciated.

yeah, for the +s stuff i've just run 'chatr +s enable' over the entire
build output (well the bin & lib hieararchy anyway). it's cheap and fast ;)

cheers,
andy

--
buy the buddha a beer & tell him to move on to the next town
--

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only
for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain