Hi,

I'am trying to use the cache module with reverse proxy, and i have few
problems.

When i'am using a browser with data in cache, like the file test.gif.
If the picture is in my browser cache before my first try with the
reverse proxy,
mod_cache is unable to cache the data, because on the first connection
on the backend server,
it send a 304 to the reverse proxy, and mod_cache is not accepting to
cache 304.(headers only).

Not really a problem because when i clean the browser cache, it's
working well after.
but is it possible to think sending request to the backend server,
telling it to send a 200 and not a 304.(maybe with force headers).

The second problem is with mod_mem_cache and mod_proxy.
When mem_cache is trying to find the length of the data requested, it's
not working, so length is = -1
And when it do the test with the CacheMaxStreamBuffer, it's always
failed because the length must be upper to 0.
Maybe because the backend server send back a 304 too.

I will try to debug more, because my informations are not very good :)

Best regards,

Estrade Matthieu