Hi -

this brings up an issue I noticed while implementing the AddAuthProvider
scheme (to allow multiple providers per location):
Don't you think the register method should be implemented as an optional
function?  This would elminate these linking issues.... but it would also
allow third party modules to hook into the system more easily - and third
party modules could only use the provider scheme if it is available.

sterling