Jeff Trawick wrote:
> Bojan Smojver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>

>>Just so that I can put this one to rest (i.e. prepare the final patch
>>accordingly), could you please vote:
>>[  ] Put I/O logging on mod_log_config and have LogInputOutput flag
>>[  ] Put I/O logging in a separate module, mod_logio
>

> The logic you're talking about simply counts input and output bytes
> and doesn't log actual data, right?

it introduces 2 new log tags %I & %O.
it counts the data by introducing 2 new filters into the food chain.
from what I can see, these 2 filters will be run regardless of whether
I have the tags in my log format line.
This is why I want it in it's own module so people who don't want this
information won't have to suffer the penalty