fabio rohrich wrote:

> - mod_blanks: a module for the Apache web server which
> would on-the-fly
> remove unnecessary blank space, comments and other
> non-interesting
> things from the served page.

Very cool idea. In our tomcat based apps, we have a jsp tag that goes
through the output line by line, and strips leading and trailing
whitespace - saves a whole lot of bandwidth. An apache v2.0 module that
does this instead would be a very cool thing indeed! :)

Regards,
Graham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                "There's a moon
                                        over Bourbon Street
                                                tonight..."