[X]  release 2.0.43 GA as is

Including mod_logio.c would cascade into to many make file changes at
least on NetWare.  Having a little extra documentation shouldn't hurt
anything.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thursday, October 03, 2002 6:59:19 AM >>>
You are right.

Folks, please vote (for the next hour or so) for one of the following
(everyone is welcome to vote here...)

 [X]  release 2.0.43 GA as is
 [ ]  roll 2.0.44 again, plus mod_logio.c
 [ ]  roll 2.0.44 again, minus mod_logio docs

I'll tally within a few hours so we can stay on some sort of schedule,
since the cross site vulnerability was announced yesterday, we are
trying to announce the GA release 7 hours from now.

Bill

At 02:47 AM 10/3/2002, Bojan Smojver wrote:
>Somehow the mod_logio.xml and mod_logio.html.en files have gone in but
the
>actual module didn't. That might confuse a few people...
>
>Bojan
>
>Quoting "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> for testing from http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/ in your
preferred
>> .tar.gz, .tar.Z or -win32-src.zip format (-win32-src.zip containing
>> the msvc makefiles.)
>>
>> We expect to release this image due to two minor security
>> exposures sometime around noon PDT today, Oct 3rd.
>>
>> Your participation in testing this release candidate is
appreciated,