Hi,

I was just updating my httpd-2.0 CVS after a couple of months of
inactivity and it failed linking httpd with the error:

ld: Undefined symbols:
_ap_ugly_hack
make[1]: *** [httpd] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

The problem appears to be that exports.c is not properly referenced,
but trying the naive fix (removing the path specifier) gives me a
symlink from exports.lo -> exports.lo.

At this point I gave up and went back to a non-VPATH build, but this
is rather sub-optimal.  It worked before, it would be nice if it
worked again.

Thanks,

--
=Nicholas Riley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | <http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/njriley>
        Pablo Research Group, Department of Computer Science and