Hmmm... .  mod_ldap and mod_auth_ldap were working fine for me at 2.0.40 -- once my patch was applied to util_ldap_cache.c (before which it crashed due to unintialized memory).  This patch was in before things were moved back into experimental....

Günter Knauf wrote:
Hi Andre,

here is my dsw/dsp file. (Configured for Netscape/iplanet SDK in
srclib\ldap
The module loads fine in relase and debug modes in apache, but as soon
as a auth request commes, apache crashes.

hmm, I've seen exactly the same with another module mod_auth_pgsql; I thought it was the module as it is beta stuff, but it works fine on Linux; but now I think more there's a general problem with Win32...??

Guenter.