Here the updates.
The apr_ldap.hw goes in the apr-util/include, as it isn't automaticaly
generated for windows.

What about renaming util_ldap.c to mod_ldap.c ?
Would make the naming of the files/modules more consistent,
but on the other hand break the build process for all
platforms.

But if we wish to change, then we should do it probably asap

André

Andre Schild wrote:

> finaly I got the module compiled and running under w2k.

Sweet... I just comitted them - thanks!

> If my changes are accepted, then I'm willing to update the
README.ldap
> file to replect the win32
> steps to build the module.

If you can update the README it would be great...

Regards,
Graham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                "There's a moon
                                        over Bourbon Street
                                                tonight..."