On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:

> Can somebody _please_ take some time to review and tell me if the patch is
> okay.

Hey Madhu!

    I apologize on behalf of the group for letting patches slip through
the cracks.  It's unfortunately the case all too often that if a given
developer (myself included) isn't directly working on the particular thing
the patch addresses, nobody looks at it because "somebody else will do
it."

    We should consider (again) setting up some kind of 'submitted patches'
tracking system.

    As for your patch in particular, it looks quite fine indeed to me at
first glance... I don't have time today to test and commit it but I will
do so this weekend if nobody beats me to it.

Thanks again,
Cliff