HI!
As I wrote before, I'm starting to develop a module.
It'll clean on the fly white spaces, new
lines,comments and not usefull things from Html,
javascripts,CSS and ...I'll see what else! :)
The module will save in a cache the page stripped out
(so every time the page is requested Apache has not to
call the mod_blank. Pages created dinamically will not
be stored in the cache.
The reduced space of each page will be saved in a log
file, and the web admin. can decide if the space saved
is a good quantity and to use or not the mod_blank
with that web page.

So, I have some problems to create the module
structure and so on.

I want to hook my modules in the request phase, in the
type-check phase (maybe), and in the logging phase.

So i will have in the mod. structure these fields not
NULL
blank_cmds
blank_handlers
blank_logger
blank_check_type

The others fields will be null
Have I to fill the blank_cmds if I have a directive?
And I need a directive? Or more than one? And which?

I think other questions will follow!
:)
Thanks a lot,
rostich

Mio Yahoo!: personalizza Yahoo! come piace a te
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.my.yahoo.com/