I just committed apr-util/include/apu.hnw that changes the #define to
show that APU for NetWare has iconv support.  Can this be added to the
tag?

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] Monday, January 06, 2003 7:18:20 PM >>>
Hi,

I tagged the tree with STRIKER_2_0_44_PRE2.  The tag consists
of APACHE_2_0_BRANCH and apr/apr-util HEAD.  If you feel that
something should not be in here, please let me know ASAP.

Please test this for the upcoming days.  It would be really
nice to finally be able to get this particular release out.
Hopefully by the weekend...

Thanks,

Sander