Hi Sander,

those people which dont follow the development every day prefer downloading snapshots
from the snapshot server, they only do a compile after important fixes or changes; and
for this I've modified Doug's fetch-from-cvs.pl so that it fetches the three archives,
extracts them into one tree and converts the *.dsp and *.mak files to make MSVC happy;
and since we need now apr-iconv for Win32 platform I can only download 3 archives as
snapshots, apr-iconv I have to pull from cvs...

Guenter.