On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Paul Querna wrote:

> It is heavily based off of mod_authn_mysql.  It uses libdbi(
> http://libdbi.sf.net ) as an abstraction layer.
> I personaly have only had a chance to use MySQL as a backend, it should work
> easily with PgSQL if libdbi does its job.
>
> You can get it now on:
> http://open.cyanworlds.com/

Second SELECT %s FROM ... without the conf->rec.isactive_field most
propably needs the AND %s!=0 wacked :-)

dbi_escape() escape scares me - i.e. it lets unicode and other fun like
\n, \r, nl/cr survive. Are we sure that all backend DB's can handle that ?
Or does the DBI interface make a very explicit promise that you -only-
have to escape \,' and " ?

If you where as lazy a programmer as I am - you could look at
ap_set_string_slot (and friends) with the XtOffset magic trick to replace
the 14 odd set_dbi_something()  functions by just one or two with the
right offset specified in the CommmandRec.

Great work !

Dw