"require group" works and can replace "require user User1 User2 ..." if one knows
about the problem, but there are at least three things here:

- "require user User1 User2 ..." is a supported option and it has to work properly
with the cache
- the directive is very convinient and makes the web site (administrator) independant
of any LDAP interventions (creating/modifying of additional groups) which is not
always easy in a please where we have many subsites that require authentication
- I don't know how others use this option but I think it's in common use, and not
having the cache here the access to web site becomes much slower.

The change I propose is rather semantical and should be easy implemented.

Regards
Yavor Trapkov

--
Yavor Trapkov