it sould be it would be a good thing for apache
-Kyle
www.kyleserver.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yavor Trapkov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 12:28 AM
Subject: [patch]2 : mod_auth_ldap doesn't effectively use the cache with
"require user User1 User2 .." directives]

> I have posted this patch proposal a week ago and since I got only one
reply - how to get round of the problem, and not any discussins about the
problem itself or if my proposal is reasonable or not for the module
development,
> I follow the instruction on the DEV page to repost it again.
>
> The LDAP authentication has an important place, especially for big
organizations with a complex web environment. Since the mod_auth_ldap is an
experimental module with apache 2.0.x it it not part of some big
distributions (an example - RH 8.0).