William A. Rowe, Jr. schrieb:

At 02:20 PM 3/25/2003, André Schild wrote:

William A. Rowe, Jr. schrieb:

Apache 2.0 testers,

can you please help move forward the next HTTPD release by
checking out httpd-2.0 from the WROWE_2_0_45_RC1 tag?

The SSLMutex always creates this message in the error log on the first access
with a HTTPS request:

[Tue Mar 25 21:04:55 2003] [warn] (OS 123)Die Syntax für den Dateinamen, Verzeichnisnamen oder die Datenträgerbezeichnung ist falsch. : Cannot reinit SSLMutex

I got the message from it's number (thank goodness we finally group
these by 'role') - and I'm diagnosing now.

There is a small error in my previous mail.
Of course I use the

SSLMutex default

config entry, as on win32 you only have the choice between none and default.

I'm using openssl 0.9.7a and MS dev studio 6.0

André