Great.  Now we have >60% market share according to NetCraft and after a stunt with
random
Server headers we have ?

People, why, oh why, do we need to muck with the Server header?  Who cares?  Attacks
will
be run regardless of Server headers (and if not, they will as soon as we start
removing them).
So, in the end, what good does it do?

Sander

PS.  Please search the archives before responding, because this is a topic that seems
     to come back every six months or so.