From: William A. Rowe, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28. mars 2003 06:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Now tagged new Apache 2.0.45 candidate.

Based on observations of broken SSLMutex behavior on Win32, and some other protocol.c based-bugs, we have now created what we hope is the final release candidate tag, WROWE_2_0_45_RC2. See the previous message for detailed instructions.

Help is appreciated in testing this tag prior to our rolling the tarball.
Once the tarball is tagged, you will also be invited to review the final
2.0.45 candidate before we declare it 'released'.  However, bugs at
that stage require we start over with 2.0.46, so testing early and
often continues to be very helpful.

Thanks for your help,

Bill

--
ir. Kris Verbeeck
Development Engineer

Ubizen - Ubicenter - Philipssite 5 - 3001 Leuven - Belgium
T:  +32 16 28 70 64
F:  +32 16 28 70 77

Ubizen - We Secure e-business - www.ubizen.com