The following perl-framework seem to be failing for me. Anybody else with
similar problem ?.

modules/deflate.....1..3
testing default
not ok 1
# Failed test 1 in modules/deflate.t at line 36
not ok 2
# Failed test 2 in modules/deflate.t at line 36 fail #2
not ok 3
# Failed test 3 in modules/deflate.t at line 36 fail #3
FAILED tests 1-3
        Failed 3/3 tests, 0.00% okay
Failed Test       Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
----
modules/deflate.t                      3    3 100.00%  1-3

--Madhu