--On Wednesday, June 4, 2003 11:33 AM -0400 Ryan Eberhard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would appreciate the compromise where this behavior could be configured,
> particularly if there is a way for a module to update the behavior
> programmatically, e.g. without having to edit the configuration file.

You are free to submit a patch that does this. -- justin

Thanks. I will take this on. My initial thought is that this would be configured at server level and there probably should be a configuration directive, e.g. AllowSetCookieOnNotModified On | Off.

I searched the site and did not see a document describing naming conventions for directives. If there is one and someone could send me the link, I would appreciate it.

Ryan