Jeff Trawick wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. I tried to see an indication that the more liberal acceptance of Server was desired. Its good to see for sure that it wasn't.

The problem of Server being overwritten during proxy operation has been logged as an HTTP compliance violation in bugzilla. I tried to apply a patch, but it broke things - my brain is almost swiss cheese right now, so I cannot comment on the patch working, but if it fixes the compliance error then I am +1 for that.

Regards,
Graham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               "There's a moon
                                        over Bourbon Street
                                                tonight..."