I am a graduate research student at Oakland University, working on a paper
on Open Source Software and  new product diffusion analysis for open source
products. I am trying to provide a comparative study with already successful
products such as Linux and the Apache server to go with it. I am looking
towards gathering information on the number of downloads over an extended
period of time.(Preferably from the first release to date) and I haven't
been able to come up with accurate information, after repeated searches on
the net. I would greatly appreciate it, if I could be directed towards the
URL where this would be available. Thank you very much for your time.

Regards,
Neethi Shastry