Hi,

Now since I can do input (request) filtering with mod_ext_filter,
I tried to set ftype = AP_FTYPE_CONNECTION and expected to get
the headers. If you set ftype to AP_FTYPE_CONNECTION on an output
filter, it will get the complete response including headers.

I have to add that I deployed my input filter on a name based
vhost. -- Does anyone know it if does work with an IP based
vhost ?

TIA
-Philipp