Cliff,
    Do any of these funky bucket issues have anything to do with the
bucket_max_alloc() functionality that we have talked about in the past?
It would really be nice to be able to control the bucket allocations.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Sander Striker wrote:

> I envision tagging somewhere next (mid) week, following
> release 1 or 2 weeks after that.

I'm starting to think it might be nice if we can push this back to say
Thursday instead of Tuesday-ish as was suggested last night... I
reeeeally
want to wrap these (now three) funky bucket problems (Bojan's, Ron's,
and
Glenn's), and I just plain won't have time to work on them until
Monday.

--Cliff