--On Wednesday, August 13, 2003 1:59 AM +0100 "Colm MacCarthaigh,,," <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is the real bug, Apache shouldn't be second-guessing getaddrinfo,
APR's call_resolver is an excellent example of how to do it properly,
AI_ADDRCONFIG is the key. Trouble is apr_sockaddr_info_get isnt
calling it for us. This is an APR bug, see the attached patch.

Okay, I just committed variants of your patch to CVS that work for me on Solaris. The biggest gotcha was setting servname to be non-NULL when hostname was NULL.

Thanks! -- justin