I'd like to axe ap_{setup|should|get}_block in future releases (i.e. 2.1+).

The problems with ap_*_client_block are:

- Errors can not be returned to the client successfully (only -1 allowed)
- Inconsistencies because the filtering API returns EOSes inlined with data
 (ap_get_client_block requires a separate call for EOS return)
- Duplicate processing of headers to support ap_should_client_block.
 (We'll be able to shrink request_rec a bit.)

We've supported it in 2.0 alongside the new ap_get_brigade API. I've got a fix for Stas's showstopper in the tree for 2.1 that I proposed for 2.0. But, I'd like to yank it for 2.1 because I don't believe we should be supporting this API moving forward.

If no one speaks up, I'll yank it in about a week or so. The only module left in our tree that still supports it is mod_isapi. I don't have access to a Win32 box, but I *could* try to take a blind pass at making it call ap_get_brigade instead. -- justin