Astrid Keßler wrote:

Cliff wrote:

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, Astrid Keßler wrote:

+1 for ScriptLog and RewriteLog(Level), although I'm not sure this is
easy to implement. As I know, all log files are opend at server start.
Allow directory based logging would mean to open and close log files per
request.

Yes, it would. But for a debug log it's a price I'm willing to accept.

Just an unformed idea: allow these directives within <Directory> (and
<Location>?), but not within .htaccess files. The log file could be
opened as usual.

Kess

If you have access to the main configuration file, you can just put the scriptlog/rewritelog in there ;(