So what is the best way to resolve this?  Currently NetWare won't
build.  It throws a compiler error in Metrowerks.  I can #ifdef it based
on the compiler or is there a better way?

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> "Sander Striker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Friday, October 31, 2003
1:35:30 PM >>>

Metrowerks
> compiler on NetWare, adding the "void" causes a type mis-match
error.

.../include/http_config.h:187: warning: function declaration isn't a
prototype

Sander