Hi,
Is there any way by which I can contribute apache modules to Apache such that it can be shipped with the browser?

I work for Sun Microsystems and I am a project lead for Identity Server Policy Agent suites. We develop plugins for web containers such that they can be enhanced to provide access control, policy enforcement and single sign-on functionality. The plugin works with the central policy engine (Identity Server component). We have been making these plugins compatible with all versions of Apache (2.0.x and 1.3.x).

To better serve the Apache user community for easy integration, it would be nice if during configure compilation option, --with-mod-sun-plugin, that way just be simple effect of compilation, the customers get what they want.

Let me know if there is any better way to provide this functionality.

Thanks,
Piras