Hi,
I was just asked again by a user about the load order of modules. While it seems that
it is now with Apache2 less important, and also ClearModuleList and AddModule are
removed now with Apache2, I think it is at least still important for auth modules. So
I searched the manual for any hints, specially about the fact that the last module
loaded is the first module in the auth chain - but I couldnt find anything about that,
or I'm too blind to find...
also in the 1.3 manual I found nothing, even not where ClearModuleList and AddModule
are documented...

I think that's an important piece of information the user should be able to read
somewhere in the docs...

comments?

Guenter.