André Malo wrote:
* Brian Akins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

   * Replace some of the mutex locking in the worker MPM with
     atomic operations for higher concurrency.
     server/mpm/worker/fdqueue.c 1.24, 1.25
     +1: brianp

Is anyone working on this right now? If not, this is of some interest to me.

It's already done (see the revision numbers 1.24 and 1.25). It's just waiting
for backport. Any feedback (i.e. success stories) are always welcome, however
:-)

nd

I did a backport of the stuff in HEAD to 2.0.48. It is stable, though, I do not know how efficient it is. Anyone interested in seeing it?

-- Brian Akins Senior Systems Engineer CNN Internet Technologies