Couldn't the new member be placed at the end of the request rec so that it's only a minor bump?

+ *) SECURITY - verification as to wether the nonce returned in the

s/wether/whether/

+ "A random value or the servers IP may be a good choise.\n" },

s/choise/choice/

+    /* We need to create a nonce which:
+     * a) changes all the time (see r->request_time)
+     *    below and
+     * b) of which we can verify that it is our own
+     *    fairly easily when it comes to veryfing

s/veryfing/verifying/

+     *    the digest coming back in the response.
+     * c) and which as a whole should not
+     *    be unlikely to be in use anywhere else.

"should not likely be in use" or "should be unlikely to be in use"

+ <p>If none if configured a sensible, but not particular

s/if/is/ s/particular/particularly/

--
Greg Marr
[EMAIL PROTECTED]