>1. What was the CPU utilization during the tests
I think CPU utilization is above 90% during the test,
at least on my 4 CPUs box, which is not the one used to
gather the submitted results. I could find out but will be
delighted to have more details on what you are exactly
looking for based on CPU utilization.
Both tests were run on the same box with exactly the same
hardware and test environment. The only difference is the
version of RH that was used.
>2. What size of file was being benched?
We are using the WebBench workload file:
6000 files - 60 MB of size total - mainly small files.
We are using one of there test suite, with little modification: each
mix is taking 90 sec instead of 300. 5 threads per client, for a total
of 300 virtual clients for the last set of points.

Let me know if you need more info,

JJ