There're two good articles to start learning how to develop an Apache module:

http://threebit.net/tutorials/apache2_modules/tut1/tutorial1.html

and the continuation

http://threebit.net/tutorials/apache2_modules/tut2/tutorial2.html

You can also find more information here:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/developer/

--
Eduardo Franco

Benedict DSilva wrote:

Thanks for the reply!!

But, I am looking out for an online tutorial which could help me with it.
If you have any, then please do guide me with it.

Awaiting,
Thanks
--BENNY