Matthieu Estrade wrote:

Hi,

About ldap cache + shm: I tested all these patch on linux and it was working well, seems it work well too on FreeBSD.
I heard problem on solaris (PR #18756) but i am not sure these bugs are from ldap cache, but more from the changes done with ldap lib and TLS.

The issues on Solaris *could* be due to LDAP lib, TLS, etc, *but*

The latest patches work absolutely fine on Solaris as long as I set the cache sizes to 0 (i.e. disable it). Once I have real LDAP cache sizes the very first LDAP-authenticated request causes a core dump.

[I'm trying to find some time to cozzy up with a debugger on this...]

--
Jess Holle