moving to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Patrick Welche wrote:
I see that good work has been done to clean up the twisty building maze
in apr and apr-util. I suppose I want my cake and eat it - would you object
to a translation of the two python scripts into ordinary sh, avoiding the
need for those of us who haven't installed python to do so just for those
two files? If anything I would prefer a dependence on automake rather than
python.. that might make things even easier..

requiring automake is not something I personally would be excited about... I'd like to see how bad a conversion to ordinary sh would turn out.. also, I'd guess that a conversion to the less cool but more widely ported/precompiled/preinstalled P* scripting language would be a rather quick and would not suffer greatly from uncoolness and would pick up additional people able and/or willing to maintain it ;)