Hi Serge,

Thanks for porting this. In my defense, I knew that firsttime hack stuff
would never wash with Ralf (for mod_ssl) or the ASF (for apache2), but I
simply wanted to quickly wash my hands of that whole weirdness of double
config processing (IMHO brokenness may be tolerated, but must never be
embraced :-).

Cheers,
Geoff

--