André Malo wrote:
* Stas Bekman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ideally the connection record could have the following entries:

done_with_input_headers
done_with_input_body
done_with_output_headers
done_with_output_body

no other comments atm, but this isn't really ideal. The connection does not
know anything about concepts like "HTTP". (or should however).

Perhaps we should introduce a structure stub pointer for connection type
related things, private to all functions below process_*_connection.

There is no way this could be solved in 2.0, right?

so for example when http headers processing is completed, the done_with_input_headers flag will go up. etc. These flags will be reset at
the end of each request.

Or should it simply be in the request struct?

Yup, I had that idea too. That works for me as long as you can access it via the connection filter variable. I'm not sure about the fine details. e.g. the scope of request's life and the last invocation of the connection filter.