Andrà Malo wrote:
* Stas Bekman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Why should a connection-level filter know about HTTP requests?  --
justin

Because that's the only way to write a filter that processes HTTP headers only.

Hmm. FTPYPE_PROTOCOL (sp?) is for such a purpose. If it's no applicable,
we'd need to fix *that*.

AP_FTYPE_PROTOCOL. But what difference does it make as long as it sees the HTTP headers?

I'm certain, a mod_pop3 wouldn't like HTTP filters on connection level.

I fail to see what it has to do with mod_pop3.

If I run a connection filter that works on HTTP headers/requests I put it inside a vhost, so it doesn't affect any other protocols.