Sounds good, I will review the change and get mpm_netware fixed up to
use the mpm_common.c directive.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

Jeff Trawick wrote:
> Brad Nicholes wrote:
>
>>    NetWare has a directive called ThreadStackSize which has been in
use
>> for a number of years.  The main reason for this directive on
NetWare
>> was due to the fixed stack in the OS.  Would it make more sense to
call
>> the new directive ThreadStackSize rather than WorkerStackSize to
avoid
>> two different directive names with similar functionality?
>

> oh gee, of course :(
>
> I'll get that resolved.  I was not aware of the existing directive
:(

code fixed now, but I didn't change netware to use the mpm_common.c
directive
processing...  to use that on network should be simple; turn on flag in
mpm.h,
then netware MPM needs to set mpm_common's global variable to 65536 at
the
right time, or just use logic that sets stack size to 65536 if the
global
variable is zero (unset)

working on docs now, including changing netware docs to refer to
mpm_common.xml
instead of netware.xml