Would someone be so kind as to provide me with some additional information on the status of profiling in 2.0.49?

I have gone through most of the steps mentioned in the mailing list.

./configure CFLAGS="-pg -fprofile-arcs -DGPROF -DNO_USE_SIGACTION" (I've also tried without -DNO_USE_SIGACTION)

From what I've seen from the mailing list but I still can't seem to get a gprof that provides any worthwhile information.

Do I need to set anything in the httpd.conf other than the GprofDir?

I tried setting the MaxRequestsPerChild to 1 but that didn't make a difference.

thanks in advance, stelios.