I totally agree with Joe here - there are a whole bunch of useful
features that can be back ported if we can do the mod_ssl.h ->
ssl_private.h split. For the record, we've got a number of requests to
back port the mod_rewrite and mod_headers features to 2.0 on hp-ux. Yes
- we can back port the changes without going for the split - but the
split would just make the things a lot easier in the future.

+1 for the back port

-Madhu